Just now i was doing my NPD assignment....
finally...i completed 1620/3500 words.
However, these 1620 words are not the main point of this assignment.
I listened to Manhand's and Tanya's album for the whole night.
And of course, i did find something from these songs.
First at all, i want to talk about "Start from A" of Manhand.
This is a Thank You song.
The melody is simple. (I like it so much) However, i heard what the members want to say.
They used simple words, even jus 2,3 sentences, but it full of expression.
Music is all about expression, isn't????
Well, now talk about Tanya's 如果你爱我 & 当你离开的时候
I listened online. The version of accompaniement is different from what i listened before.
I like the way Tanya play n sing these songs.
Somemore, the lyrics.
* 如果你爱着我而我也爱着你
结果还是有段跨不过的距离
这时离开还依然美丽
结果还是有段跨不过的距离
这时离开还依然美丽
如果说我爱着你 而你却比较爱自己
我想那就不是我的问题
那不过是现代人的爱情 *
我想那就不是我的问题
那不过是现代人的爱情 *
或许现代人的爱情,都是先有自己才有对方。
也对,只有自己才最爱自己。。。
-------------------
越来越不懂什么是爱情。

没有评论:
发表评论