2009年3月31日星期二

Decided

I decided to resign
then I typed my letter
Is time to say goodbye
*
Don't know why I feel a bit sad when I typed my letter
and I even can't wait for my fren send me the sample
*
That day i talked about it
I feel so sad
it reminds me I'll experience the second....third....forth time....
i don't want it happens again
i promised myself
i don't want to cry again bcos of this reason
*
This is a really good experience for me
as a fresh person in the society
i met different kind of people
i saw many things
i experienced different situations
i got scold
i calmed down
i realized
i cried
i screamed
*
i did try to make myself to become one of them
multitasking but maintain a good and effective ,quality result
never tired, never give up
self-motivating
but i failed
*
thanks .....
for your forgiving...and teaching....

1 条评论:

live-laugh-love 说...

haha

i think this is the comment part.

i dono how to read chinese..

how come u didnt tell us?? bout this.......

:C