2009年4月29日星期三

不再是ETHUBians

今天正式开始
我不再是ETHUBians了

*

没有interns的星期二 4月28日
回到了我和大云两人吃早餐
把speaker开大大声
爽的话就随着歌曲哼唱
在公司没有说话
下午去吃午餐
站在楼下谁都不愿意决定要吃甚么
吃饱喊着累去拿信
然后喘着气上楼继续工作
这样的上班日子就像刚开始的时候一样

*

今天的气氛和天气
好像回到了从前
因为
我的心情吗?



这是我们两人在公司里

用MSN的对话

看完这些话

我在荧幕前飙泪

就好象刚才收到简讯一样

在电脑荧幕前飙泪一样

很奇怪吧

*
我没有想过我的不舍得是那么多

那些感性好像突然间回来了

明明是那么想离开

*


今天的farewell

谢谢大家

还好有Paige在

把焦点转移了

没有感伤 没有。。。

Thanks Boss

Thanks for everything you tought me and you share with me

I know i may make you feel dissappointed sometime

no HEART no PASSION cannot done BEST works

Thats why i decided to leave

I'm always be with ET Hub

Wish all of you all the best

*


今天大云给了我很多歌曲

他说,那些是要给我听到6点放工的歌曲

当中

我最爱这首Lenka的 The show

*


I’m just a little bit caught in the middle

Life is a maze and love is a riddle

I don’t know where to go

Can’t do it alone I’ve tried and I don’t know why

Slow it down make it stop or else my heart is going to pop

‘cuz it’s too much, yeah it’s a lot to be something

I’m not

I’m a fool out of love ‘

Coz I just can’t get enough

I’m just a little bit caught in the middle

Life is a maze and love is a riddle

I don’t know where to go

I can’t do it alone I’ve tried

And I don’t know why

I am just a little girl lost in the moment

I’m so scared but don’t show it

I can’t figure it out

It’s bringing me down

I know I’ve got to let it go

And just enjoy The Show

The sun is hot in the sky just like a giant spotlight

The people follow the sign

And synchronize in time

It’s a joke nobody knows

They’ve got a ticket to that show …yeah


没有评论: